Search Our Site

Custom Search

May 13, 2009

Common Sense Capitalism: Back With a Vengeance

In light of the federal government's irresponsible behavior in handling the current economic crisis, it's time for the return of Common Sense Capitalism. Not only do we need common sense capitalism in our economic system, I need to begin writing on all the ills of the politicians and CEOs who are punishing bad behavior through bailout loans, as opposed to forced liquidation. In my return, I have also launched a video campaign on YouTube (click here for the video). If you are a YouTube user, I encourage you to add me as a friend.



Over the next couple of weeks, I plan on discussing each event of the crisis starting with the collapse of Fannie and Freddie through the current situation with the automakers and our deflationary versus inflationary dilemma. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Popular This Month