Search Our Site

Custom Search

March 20, 2012

I Actually Have Some Respect for Hank Paulson!



I just wanted to take a brief moment to say that I have tremendous respect for Hank Paulson. I understand that many people with the same economic and political views as I criticize Paulson for the bailouts or for the fact that he came from Goldman Sachs. I respect him because he was an individual, in a leadership position, thrown into a crisis, and expected to react.

While he did not react in a way I necessarily agree with, he came to forefront during a crisis and did everything he could to try to solve a massive problem. He really wanted to improve the situation. I know many people may not agree with me regarding this, but it takes exceptional courage to act with conviction (and quickly) when a crisis is underway. That's why I have some respect for him.

Popular This Month